We need OKEMAH on vinyl

jfk19562003

Post by jfk19562003 »

I'd love a re-press of American Central Dust. How many were printed up originally, 100??

mikewilliamson

Post by mikewilliamson »

Great news!!! And I'd also like to agree with the poster above - I'd love TERROIR BLUES on vinyl as well. One of Jay's best ever, imho.
Antelope850 wrote:On Facebook Jay's manager (or whoever does the Facebook page) recently said vinyl for Okemah is in the works and will come out at one of the upcoming record store days.

partyroy

Post by partyroy »

I love RSD but if they're gonna limit it again... I still can't find Sebastapol anywhere except ebay at exorbinant prices.

Antelope850

Post by Antelope850 »

On Facebook Jay's manager (or whoever does the Facebook page) recently said vinyl for Okemah is in the works and will come out at one of the upcoming record store days.

el caballo loco

Post by el caballo loco »

I second the call for the release of Okemah on vinyl. I'd also add that Terroir Blues should get the vinyl treatment, too. And while we're on the subject of vinyl.... reissue Wide Swing Tremolo!

mikewilliamson

We need OKEMAH on vinyl

Post by mikewilliamson »

First of all, it's been a looooooooooooooong time since I posted, but the new album brought me back. Easily the best since Okemah. I've listened to it more in the last week than HONKY TONK and AMERICAN CENTRAL DUST combined. Stoked for the Roxy show in LA.

Now, speaking of OKEMAH...It drives me absolutely nuts this is the only Son Volt album NOT on vinyl. If we can get Sebastapol (which I adore), we should rally to get OKEMAH on vinyl too.

ARE YOU LISTENING, TRANSMIT SOUND GODS??? Hook us up! This killer record deserves to be on vinyl, not some oddball DVD audio disc :)