That's funny. What You Think Is usually correct. :x

TragicFig

Post by TragicFig »

I think it's Tweedy, with the "Random Word Generator."

ShuckOwens

Post by ShuckOwens »

widespreadchanges

Post by widespreadchanges »

Yes, I take al kinds of treadmills from Artie's. I heard it was about the shit on the see saw here, so I quit listening. :x I guess I still would be a fan without their LATE , as well, some don't like them....Tab Books heb :twisted:

turpentim

Re: Ironic

Post by turpentim »

ThrasherBear wrote:Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Widespread is actually Spencer, Bryson, or maybe even Heidorn! J. Boquist would surprise me.
I love this theory! Had not occurred to me. Now THAT would be funny. Otherwise, he's just obnoxious -- and, I begrudgingly admit, sometimes hilarious in his state of oblivion.

Tim in the ATL

ThrasherBear

Ironic

Post by ThrasherBear »

It's pretty humorous for someone from Berkeley to find ANYONE overly eccentric.

I think Widespread is a true fan, and is thoroughly enjoying this ongoing "dialogue". Some of it is pretty funny, and the weirdness just adds to it. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Widespread is actually Spencer, Bryson, or maybe even Heidorn! J. Boquist would surprise me.

professor_squishy

Post by professor_squishy »

Dude... get back on your meds...

widespreadchanges

Band IC QUESTION

Post by widespreadchanges »

Jay Farrar never wrote a song called In Crowd so I never got paid for the radio face :roll: You been talking about me!?!?, because I'll pack up and leave this 3 album nuisance in the 1990's. J/K Mr. Farrar :x yer tour was as good as mine....Mark Spencer would put his name on something like son volt. OKAY!!!! Where is Son House Now?????? :x :x probably......wasting my time..but where is the VOLT FROM.