Fenrisinho/ Calexico plus Talus/Tierney be booted off.Vote!

Boot or Keep

Yes
36%
No
23%
Who are these jokers again?
41%

Total votes: 22

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

I definitely miss the best days of the board. No question that I miss bullshitting with Ben.

calexico

Post by calexico »

Yes, Ben pops into my mind every so often too. Poor guy.

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

They where. Still makes me sad when I think of Maura...

calexico

Post by calexico »

Heh, good times.

Dr. Zapatos

Post by Dr. Zapatos »

:shock:

Dr. Zapatos

Re: Fenrisinho/ Calexico plus Talus/Tierney be booted off.Vo

Post by Dr. Zapatos »

farrarfan1 wrote:
Dr. Zapatos wrote:
Sticky wrote:
calexico wrote:Should we be booted off the board for hijacking every thread with nonsense?No matter how funny it is.
When has it been funny?

cheers
Always was funny, always kept this shit together.

I never thought I'd end up having a beer with this joker, but I did, and it was good — the beer that is 8)
You had a beer with Cal? Holy shit.
No! I had a beer with Sticky! Cal and I live on different planets, like.

farrarfan1

Post by farrarfan1 »

Dr. Zapatos wrote:
Sticky wrote:
calexico wrote:Should we be booted off the board for hijacking every thread with nonsense?No matter how funny it is.
When has it been funny?

cheers

I never thought I'd end up having a beer with this joker, but I did, and it was good — the beer that is 8)
You had a beer with Cal? Holy shit.

Dr. Zapatos

Post by Dr. Zapatos »

Sticky wrote:
When has it been funny?

cheers

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

Goddamn I was such a prick/killjoy. Oh wait, I still am! Well, maybe not as bad as back then. Thanks for the bumps, Cal, it's good to revisit those times.

calexico

Post by calexico »

maura tierney wrote:KnightImmortal.
Remember that wanker? :lol:

maura tierney

Post by maura tierney »

mcarlton wrote:I also find these peeps to be quite funny as well. Maybe too much time on their hands but funny!
What a sweetie!

Fenrisinho

Post by Fenrisinho »

calexico wrote:Cheers mcarlton.....I am gonna be posting here less and less anyway.Will check in from time to time.

Cheers,bye,blah cheers
Are you retiring to the Jayhawks board? AND WHY ARE EVERYBODY QUITING???

Will I be the last man standing? Will Tal be the last man standing? Will Sticky be the last man standing? Will the three of us be the last men standing? Will mccarlton be the last man standing? Will Lawrence Fan be the last man standing? Will saratoga jay be the last man standing? Will the three of them be the last men standing? Will Sam6025 be the last man standing? Will Long Slow Fade be the last man standing? Will twitcher79 be the last man standing? Will the three of them be the last men standing? Will Hank Snow be the last man standing? Will Coffee Creek be the last man standing? Will Darrel be the last man standing? Will the three of them be the last men standing? Will trousersnake&larry be the last man standing? And if so, LET THERE BE TEH BUTTSEX!!!!

What if dEvRoNiKa, elliegurl, or homegrown are the last people standing? Then there won't be a last man standing, but rather a last WOman standing! Come to think of it, most people sit while typing anways :?

calexico

Post by calexico »

Cheers mcarlton.....I am gonna be posting here less and less anyway.Will check in from time to time.

Cheers,bye,blah cheers

Fenrisinho

Post by Fenrisinho »

mcarlton wrote:I also find these peeps to be quite funny as well. Maybe too much time on their hands but funny!
THANK YOU!!!! :D

PS: The money should be on your bank account by tomorrow 8)

Fenrisinho

Post by Fenrisinho »

mcarlton wrote:
Lawrence Fan wrote:
And it would help if you STARTED an on topic thread every once in while. Only Fenry seems capable of that. Look down the first page of threads and see how many were started by Fenry, Cal, MT or Tal.

:)
Please dont encourage Fen to start topics again.. i remember coming back to 12 new topics from him awhile back with is RUP at an all timelow.
I'm trying to bring my RUP to a steady acceptable level, my past week online has lowered it somewhat, but I'm working on it!

I'd rather lick ts&l's high-heeled boots than be booted off from this place! :oops: