Biden/Harris

unchartedthickets

Re: Biden/Harris

Post by unchartedthickets »

nightmare times. i guess I listen to NPR too much and take education and science for granted in a country that still runs its politics through the rustbelt, the south and rural areas. i wouldn’t have guessed that trump would be neck and neck with Biden, but here we are.

amzie

Post by amzie »

This is ridiculous.
Last edited by amzie on Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

unchartedthickets

Love to you too Amzie! Let’s get the worthless tyrant and fake conservatives out!!

amzie

Post by amzie »

I love you unchartedthickets. Thank you so much for putting that all in eloquent and powerful words. I just get angry and start cursing when I really try to express my fear and loathing of mf Trump.

And thank you to manshank, as well.

unchartedthickets

The ineptitude of the pandemic response is epic. He’s the best at not having a sound plan.

unchartedthickets

I personally don’t mind political discussions as long as people keep their heads.
I remember the Union discussions and took part. There were some good points made.
This time around, with no album or songs to discuss in light of this
crazy election and POTUS supporting militias in their disruption of democratic elections
and kidnaping...I’m curious to know what conservatives think. I honestly don’t know how
ignoring science and making enemies of our allies, friends of enemies, stirring up old prejudices
and pretending to be Christian makes our country better. Fox News is incredibly pathetic and the infiltration of its partisan fake news into the White House and homes and Facebook accounts of
Americans is disturbing but not as much as the outright neglect of foreign interference in our elections.

amzie

Post by amzie »

OK, let's not talk about politics here. It's been done before--remember the discussions surrounding Union? WTF? This election is far more important than the latest version of some Uncle Tupelo song. But everything in its place?

unchartedthickets

I have a lot to say but this isn’t a political forum. I’ll save it for some political chat room. Otherwise I can’t be in more agreement - DUMP THE CHUMP. BYDON FOR PREZ.

amzie

Post by amzie »

Am I preaching to the choir?? Hard to tell anymore. This election is more important than 2016. We have to get rid of this pathological liar.

amzie

Post by amzie »

VOTE HIM OUT

amzie

Post by amzie »

manshank wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:06 am
Elect a clown expect a circus, but boy oh boy, we got ourselves a shit stain instead. So sad that our country has such a deep underbelly of hate and disrespect which he continues to stoke and empower.

Such a pompous administration who feel they are above the law.
This "deep underbelly of hate and disrespect" is reflected in the intolerance based on race, religion, social class and sexuality that runs rampant in this country. Not to mention the shitty treatment of women. Many people are in denial about how they REALLY feel. White supremacist militia groups exist in rural areas of almost all states. They put intolerance on display with their assault rifles as "open carry." What kind of country is this?
Last edited by amzie on Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

manshank

Post by manshank »

Elect a clown expect a circus, but boy oh boy, we got ourselves a shit stain instead. So sad that our country has such a deep underbelly of hate and disrespect which he continues to stoke and empower.

Such a pompous administration who feel they are above the law.

unchartedthickets

I need another Jay album and some reality. Go blue

amzie

Biden/Harris

Post by amzie »

Please get out and vote. Trump has turned out to be a psychotic idiot. We need an absolute landslide since Covid apparently won't kill him.