Old faces

Coffee Creek

Post by Coffee Creek »

Haggis ... nope ....the moonshiner on this board beat me to the name *L* ...no biggie ...a name's just a name ...good to see people back and talking though

Post by Guest »

yeah, i used to post on the old board a bunch. it was a shame went it got shut down. i'm not sure i even remember my old username. wow, was it that long ago? but i do remember all the good people and all the records and bands i got introduced to. so thanks and hello i guess.

i actually gotta hold of the new record on friday due to a post on this board. i'm still listening to it 24/7, if that tells ya anything. it's definitely different. more experimentation. a lot starker than sebastapol. and probably the most revealing stuff jay's ever written.

i'm anxious to hear what you all think.

Post by Guest »

Tom from Ga. here. Posted occasionally on the SV board and did a little barterin' for live cd's and stuff....I recognize alot of these names! Hope everyone's happy and healthy....

Now if I remember correctly, I was arguing with someone bout Sebastopol just before they pulled the plug on the SV board. My feeling was/is that it was a necessary step for Jay the "artist" to make. Time has proven me right! On the other hand, damn I miss Son Volt too.....

Haggischomper

Post by Haggischomper »

Hah! And Coke's is the oldest face of all! :lol:

Coke

re: old faces

Post by Coke »

Don't mind me. I'm just here stalking Halfie :wink:

Haggischomper

Post by Haggischomper »

Aaaaah....so the Moonshiner here ain't you?

Coffee Creek

Post by Coffee Creek »

Hey GE ...Haggis ...and the rest ... I was a regular on the Son Volt board ...I posted as "moonshiner" ... good to see some of the old faces ...

Haggischomper

Post by Haggischomper »

Hey Halfy! It's good to see yer face.

half

old faces

Post by half »

hello y'all.

an old face,

halfy

fraggle

SV board

Post by fraggle »

I'm an old SV board poster. Glad to see this new board up. Where is V?

GrainElevator

Post by GrainElevator »

Yeah, after the SV board went down, I quit posting. It's good to be back. I'm pumped for the Bowery Ballroom shows! That was the first place I ever say SV.

Haggischomper

Post by Haggischomper »

Hi GE. I occasionally see some folks on Wilco/Jayhawks boards but most have never been heard from since. Haven't heard anything from folks like 'V'.

GrainElevator

Post by GrainElevator »

It's good to be back HC. Have you seen any of the other old faces around? WE never got to say goodbye to each other when they cut the juice on the SV board.

Haggischomper

Old faces

Post by Haggischomper »

Looking forward to seeing some old faces from the SV board days.