show

tillotson505

Post by tillotson505 »

I'm guessing that you mean Great White instead of White Snake even though I've no doubt that White Snake has some killer pyrotechnics.

freeuntilcaught

Post by freeuntilcaught »

Or hows about a Great White (or White Snake) show especially for the pyrotechnics or perhaps N'sync for the dance moves
Last edited by freeuntilcaught on Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChiDavid78

Post by ChiDavid78 »

If you wanted animation, stage performance, theatrics on stage then you're fucked cause Cher just retired and Madonna is not on tour... so sit buy and wait for TV specials of the Dixie Chicks and Toby Keith and start posting on msg boards of these artists: www.cmt.com

keith21

Post by keith21 »

Here's a tip for people who come on artists' web pages to bitch about Jay not being the high-energy showman they expect him to be:
Find something else better to do, I'm sure it's not too hard.
And if you really aren't able to hold back from trashing the few decent aritists who are touring NEW material, I don't think enough people have heard that Neil Young's Greendale tour props are "amatuerish" or "cheesy". Might wanna let the neil fans know.

freeuntilcaught

Post by freeuntilcaught »

Wha???

pete13

show

Post by pete13 »

here's a tip for farrar fans. if he comes to your town don't bother going to see him. if you do buy a ticket, wait until the last 15 minutes if don't want to be angry at jay forever. he needs to snap out of his funk.