Dallas 1/16 show was taped...

cali_coyote

Dallas for Dat

Post by cali_coyote »

Hi, also interested in a copy of that Dallas show. I have two shows from Son Volt's Trace Tour circa 1995/6 that I can trade. One is really solid. The acoustic, slower "True to Life" was worth the price of admission by itself. Please e-mail me at fpatrick@ix.netcom.com -- peace.

BP

Update

Post by BP »

The show was mailed to me Monday, hopefully it'll arrive at my door in the next few days.
Brandon

tillotson505

Post by tillotson505 »

Not to be pushy, but any update on where this little gem might be?

PlayDead

Post by PlayDead »

I'd love to trade for the Dallas show, too. I don't have a lot, but do have some really good Wilco shows. Please keep us posted! Excellent news!

Hank Snow

Dallas Show CD

Post by Hank Snow »

I too would love to be able to get a copy of that.

keith21

Post by keith21 »

Trees are simple enough. The "root" (BP in this case) will provide the tape and will trade or do B+P with 4 or 6 people. Then those people "branches" will do 4-6 more trades each to their repspective "leaves". Thus the show is easily circulated to the masses! Trees can get a lot more complicated but this board probably won't get too out of had.

Thanks BP!!!

Godsownsinger

Post by Godsownsinger »

I would love to get a copy...I hope the "tree" thing isnt too complicated, I tried to understand one for some Neil Young tapes and did not comprehend. :oops:

tillotson505

Post by tillotson505 »

BP, please keep me updated on this as I've been searching for Lucifer Sam since I heard it live.

BP

Dallas 1/16 show was taped...

Post by BP »

and reportedly sounds good. A friend of a friend taped the show as a favor for me. With any luck I'll have a copy of the show in my hands by mid to late next week and a B&P or tree for the show can be set up. If you read below, Jay and Canyon did do Lucifer Sam so I think that this will be the first show circulating with this cover. Stay tuned for more info, I'll post more details when I have the discs in hand.
BP