Latest Reviews

Willy

Post by Willy »

No I personally love "Sebastopol" as well as the EP "Thirdshiftgrottoslack". I was just happy to see a plethera of reviews that substantiated our friend Christian Hoard's (cough-"bitch") poor musical taste. He's really into Justin and Christina. I emailed Jay to tell him to wear Chaps and a thong for his next show, but he has yet to reply. Keep your fingers crossed! :lol:

Daze Inundated

Post by Daze Inundated »

Am I the only one who though "Sebastopol" was a great record?

thatbeat

Post by thatbeat »

Rolling Stone is a money making rag that my dogs poop is not worth sitting on...

They've also got some ties with Wilco (see "I'm trying to break your heart" DVD)- they're so far up Tweedy's cornhole that they can't hear what great music Jay has made....

we love it so thats all that matters!

peace...

Dilpus Kuhnilpus

It takes time...

Post by Dilpus Kuhnilpus »

The first time I listened to the album, I thought it was annoyingly similar to Sebastopol. I have since listened to it ~ 10 times and I think it is OUTSTANDING. Nice work, Jay.

sawyer

Post by sawyer »

i wouldn't worry about RS - they have Bon Jovi (or Bon Joki, Bon Phoney) rated ahead of Springsteen in live acts. :lol:

Willy

Latest Reviews

Post by Willy »

Roling Stone aside, it's great to hear so many reviewers comforted by the sound of "Terroir Blues". While T.B. is not your typical album, it's a contagious blend of sound that sets Jay apart from today's songwriters. I've only had a few days to listen to the album, but I consitently find myself humming the songs to myself. In my experience, that's the mark of a truely great album.